DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR BOOKINGS:
A deposit of one night’s rate is required to secure your reservation.
For any stay of 5 nights or more, a deposit of 25% of the total stay is required.
The total balance of stay is due 14 days before arrival.
By making this deposit you agree with the following conditions:
• No smoking in the rooms
• Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted
• Responsibility for your own safety to, from, and on the beach
Cancellation Policy 2021/22:
· Cancellations outside 30 days of arrival date: no charge and 100% return of deposit
· 29-15 days prior to arrival date: 50% return of deposit paid
· 14 days or less of arrival date: no return
If booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, no charges will apply and 100% of full booking price will be reimbursed.
A charge of NZD 50 will be charged per room and night regardless of dog size or training. If stay extends 3 nights, a maximum charge of NZD 150 applies.
Additional bedding is available for children between 10-17 years of age for an extra charge of NZD $50 per room and night. Each Suite accommodates a maximum of 3 people (2 adults and 1 child).
· In accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 please note that thewaters.co.nz collects only personal information necessary to secure a booking.
· Personal information will not be stored, so in the event of repeat business, one will have to fill in the details again.
· If you have made a reservation through our website ‘s booking system on thewaters.co.nz, we do not share or sell your personal information.
· If you have made a reservation through a third party, i.e.booking.com, payments are made via their instructions. Please read their policy statement as we do not receive any personal data beyond confirmation from third party agents (booking.com, etc)
· Personal information is not communicated nor shared with any third parties, i.e., sold to mailing lists, etc. but details of a visit may be provided by law to government agencies upon their request.
Once the booking and deposit are accepted, you declare that you agree with the above policies.
While each of our suites here at the Waters is a self contained unit, a hidden corridor of dual connecting doors links all three. If you would like adjoining suites, or would like to block book all three, we can unlock the corridors, to enable easy access to the entire suite complex.
We ended our honeymoon at The Waters and we couldn't have chose a better place. Waking up to the ocean in your back yard is very relaxing and the breakfast was great as well. The host's were fabulous too. I could say 100 things great about this place and nothing negative.